The Merchandise Processor is an entry-level position that is responsible for the manual support of handling merchandise. This individual may perform one or more of the following functions including: pack/ship, pick, receiving, returns, special services, back stock, or quality assurance. Assignments for this position come from the supervisor of that area. The incumbent does not assign works to others.
Fill your details out in the form below:
***Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.
Climate controlled environment
Career Growth Opportunities
40 hours guarantee
Pay Rate of $18 - $20/hr
"Great chance to improve and also excel through your work. Hire many people at once and give you opportunities to learn every part of the job as well as help out with important tasks relating to the job."
The hiring process will take around 72 hours start to finish and we will start new associates on the next available start date which is typically a day or 2 after Orientation - Orientations are done virtually.
After applying for a position, a Recruiter will call and begin your path towards getting hired!
Employees are subject to mandatory overtime and weekends when necessary due to business demands.
This role operates in a warehouse environment subject to inside environmental conditions with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes and subject to loud noise due to conveyor systems and material handling equipment and routinely uses standard personal protective equipmentYou MUST be able to…
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Able to use handheld or wrist mounted scanner.
– The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions; protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
– Able to work independently and as part of a teamAble to remain flexible to change and willing to move around to other areasResponsible for tracking individual production.
– Regular attendance and punctuality are an essential function which includes a work week consisting of 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week with mandatory overtime and weekends when necessary due to business demandsMust be able to achieve at least 75% of productivity goal.
– Ability to pay attention to detail.
– Ability to remain flexible to change and willing to move around to other areas.
– Must be detailed oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy.
– Must have good comprehension.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. You MUST be able to…
– Able to type on keyboard and use handheld scannerAble to view and read details on a computer monitor.
– Able to stand and walk for 8-10 hours continuously on concrete floors.
– While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to climb, bend, stretch, talk, hear, push/pull, squat, twist, turn, stoop and use hands to handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms to reach above shoulder/head level and/or overhead.
– Able to lift over 25 lbs on a continual basis and display safe working behaviorsAble to read, in some cases small print, numbers and letters and identify colors.
– Able to communicate with co-workers and supervisory staff.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Some distribution experience preferred